Paul Minors joins Bryce Bladon to discuss his new book, Guidelines. It offers concise, straightforward advice that's equal parts summary and inspiration people like Marcus Aurelius and Tim Ferris.
- The philosophy of self-improvement
- Saying no to everything that's not important
- The value of showing your appreciation
- Why you need to be quick and dirty when it comes to executing ideas
- Getting more sleep. Seriously. Do it.
- Affirmations and whether or not they actually work.
> Paul Minor's Guidelines
Questions? Episode ideas?
Talk to Clients From Hell or Bryce Bladon on Twitter. Or shoot us an email!
Clients From Hell on iTunes | Soundcloud
Subscribe on iTunes | Android | RSS