Complaints against UpWork continue to pile up, but the issues plaguing most freelance job boards are universal. Lauren Holliday joins Bryce to discuss Freelanship.com and how she approached building a better freelance marketplace.
In this episode, Bryce and Lauren discuss:
- Why you should never use Upwork, ever.
- The issues that plague most job boards
- How the freelancer-client relationship is hurt by these issues
- How Lauren strived to build a better job board
- How you can find work without a job board
> Hack the Job Hunt
> Why you should never use Upwork, ever by Shadi Al'lababidi (Part 2) (Part 3)
> 10 reasons I created my own marketplace by Lauren Holliday
> You Must Learn How to Write a Damn Good Email by Lauren Holliday
Questions? Episode ideas?
Talk to Clients From Hell or Bryce Bladon on Twitter. Or shoot us an email!
Clients From Hell on iTunes | Soundcloud
Subscribe on iTunes | Android | RSS