Bryce opens up about how Clients From Hell grew to be such a successful blog, and how you can succeed with your own blog.
Note that the webinar this episode is based on offers much more information on this topic.
> Be a Blogger: The 90-minute webinar
In this episode, Bryce discusses:
- The stats and figures that define Clients From Hell's Success
- The benefits of having a blog
- 3 steps to starting a blog
- What you need to succeed with a blog
- Questions you need to ask yourself
- What platform is best for your blog
- How often you should publish content
- The importance of patience
- How a blog can make you money
- The components of a quality blog post
- How to promote posts and grow your blog
> Be a blogger: Notes from the webinar
> Blog post checklist
> Blog strategy cheatsheet
> Business blogging: a primer
> How to find your keywords
Questions? Episode ideas?
Talk to Clients From Hell or Bryce Bladon on Twitter. Or shoot us an email!
Clients From Hell on iTunes | Soundcloud
Subscribe on iTunes | Android | RSS